“Great spot, ridiculous restroom situation”
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We really enjoyed the long walk from our hotel, Aaron, our server, and the food. This is a very pleasant spot in Jackson.

I ended up with a cold breakfast because I won't eat without washing my hands and the inexcusable lack of adequate facilities caused a long delay and long line.
Can't believe I forgot my hand sanitizer. Only sour note on a good experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,021)

Reviewed August 8, 2014

this cafe is perfect! loved the outside seating, we ate here 3 times for breakfast and not once stepped inside! the coffee is great, service was great and food exceptional. As I stated, we loved it so much we ate there 3 times in the week we stayed. We tried the pig candy too...yum!

1  Thank alilspunk
Reviewed August 8, 2014

enjoyed both meals, food excellent especially the homemade corned beef hash. service was fabulous and very accommodating

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Cute setting on main drag....great service, above average food, floors near bar area were greasy, slippery, weird....$$$

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We recently visited for lunch and this charming place was very good. Located just off the town square, it is in a small and contemporary/rustic setting with outside dining. I tried the boudin Eggs Benedict and it was excellent. The highlight, however, was the "pig candy." It is slow baked bacon that has some sugary confection on it - the end result is a crunchy and chewy sweet bacon treat that is addictive. Service was excellent and I'd go again!