“Wow- must try when visiting Jackson!”
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Genevieve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
Park Ridge, New Jersey
“Wow- must try when visiting Jackson!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were starving when we arrived at Cafe Genevieve so we ordered more than usual. After reading all the reviews about the "pig candy," I had to try it, and it was amazing. It was basically candied bacon. Sweet and also salty and crispy. So yummy. I got the ramen noodles, which were just ok. The noodles were really soggy and stuck together. That was disappointing. But the pork and broth were SO good. I'm Chinese and eat a lot of different Asian soups. If the noodles had been done right, this soup would have been pretty good. My friend ordered the salmon and liked it. The real star of the meal though was the mac and cheese we split. It was hands down one of the best mac and cheese dishes I've ever had. I LOVE mac and cheese and have tried a lot of different ones. This one was just right- crispy on top, creamy in the middle. We couldn't finish it all so I had bacon and mac and cheese leftovers. YUM!

Definitely check it out if you are staying in Jackson for a night or two. It's right near the downtown so you can walk around before or after and do some shopping. Oh we also sat outside, which was very nice on a cool summer night. :)

1 Thank Jen K

Guelph, Canada
“Live music & Good food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is advertised as homecooking and it was - nothing over-the-top about the dishes themselves, but tasted very, very good. Great service, Wednesday night live music, tasty food. I'd defintitely go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carolyn M
Needham MA
“Best ever Mac n cheese”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

drinks, salad, dinners were all great, but the mac n cheese truly was to die for. service was efficient and friendly. some nights theres bluegrass outside, so you may want to reserve out there. our best dinner in WY by far.

Visited July 2014
Columbia, Maryland
“Great breakfast experience in Jackson”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

So good we came here twice. First time was for brunch and a Bloody Mary with my husband. One of the best bloody Mary's we've had and the sourdough toast was to die for. So good that we brought the entire family back the next morning for breakfast. Huevos with chorizo, waffles, corned beef hash and eggs with sourdough toast were the favorites. Sat outside the first time and inside the second and both provided a great atmosphere.

Montana Rose
“Cute place, great service, average food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had dinner here one night. We loved the atmosphere and we had a great waiter. We ate outside on the deck and it was a lovely evening. They have a fairly small, but varied menu. We shared the night's special steak carpaccio for a starter (which was good, but very small and quite expensive). My husband ordered the elk medium rare and it arrived medium. I ordered the trout and it too arrived overcooked and thus too dry. High prices for average food. Unfortunately, I wouldn't return here for dinner - maybe their lunch or breakfast is better.