“Great Food and a Pleasent Atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Genevieve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
“Great Food and a Pleasent Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My love and I stopped in for a meal after a an afternoon trip to Grand Teton National Park. We were greeted with friendly staff at the door then shown to a nice table under a window. The table and chairs were high quality, that added some value for me. Our server was great not there too much nor too little. We had the Beef Bourginion and it was delicious! To finish it off they had a great shoulder season deal that helped keep us in our budget.

• Visited November 2013

Greenwood, Indiana
“Neat Little Place”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had breakfast here several days during our stay in Grand Tetons. Food was good and the staff was very friendly and attentive. The place was quaint and clean. Would highly recommend.

cafegen, Manager at Cafe Genevieve, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We appreciate your repeat business while in the Jackson area. I'm happy to hear that we succeeded at our goal of making everyone feeling welcomed and well-fed as if they were in our own home. Thanks for the kind feedback, and we hope to see you multiple times when you get back to visit.
“Nice restaurant with friendly staff”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice small eatery. I had the bone in pork chop. It was very good. I do think the restaurant is a little expensive, but no more so than any of Jackson's other restaurants.

cafegen, Manager at Cafe Genevieve, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing Café Genevieve for dinner while on your trip. The Pork Chop is my favorite entrée...I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I do! I hope you saved room for dessert, but if not, be sure to stop be next time for our satisfying selection of homemade treats. They are sure to be the perfect pick-me-up with a specialty coffee drink while shopping around downtown. We appreciate your business and your feedback.
Vacaville, California
“Charming with Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Located in an old historic building- this is a gem! The service was the absolute best, and the food incredible. We first went during the lunch hour but returned another day for the dinner.

Visited October 2013
Louisiana
“Nice happy hour”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We tried the pig candy which was unique. I liked it but my husband didn't care for it. The biscuit plate was good. Tomato soup and grilled cheese hit the spot on a cold day. Nice place for a late lunch. They also serve brunch.