“Terrific”
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Genevieve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch. There was a table on the deck but in the sun. We asked if we could get one in the shade. The hostess personally got a large umbrella and positioned it to provide shade. This took her several minutes. What service!!!!!

The food was outstanding. Truly terrific.

Our server was wonderful. We asked about Jackson and the ski area. She brought us maps, local newspapers and a local brochure about upcoming art festival. What service!!!!! All done with a smile and sincere tone to promote the area.

A truly wonderful experience -- food and service wise.

cafegen, Manager at Cafe Genevieve, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful Jackson weather while dining on our patio. Our staff are all in love with this gorgeous place we call home, and are happy to share fun facts and info on the area. I hope it was useful. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,996)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had a nice evening with these people. Got there early with an Open Table reservation, we were seated 10 minutes early. Great local produce salads. We had the Chopped Caprese with Heirloom grape tomatoes and the Roasted Baby Beet and Arugula salads. Had the Jambalaya which had nice spice and very good meat, a little too much rice, so I left some. Wife had Broiled Idaho Trout. It is now her favorite fish. Definitely a good place to go.

We are thrilled that you felt welcomed in our historic cabin when dining with us this month. It is our goal to treat every guest as family while serving our Inspired Home Cooking in a professional yet comfortable atmosphere. It sounds like you got to try some of my favorite menu items and get a taste of our fresh local fare...glad you enjoyed! Please come see us next time you are in Jackson.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My Husband and I went here for dinner during the week. Had the fried green tomatoes to start...a must! I had the trout and my husband had the bass. Both were cooked perfectly and very delicious. The service was fabulous!

Thanks so much for joining us for dinner. I'm pleased to hear that you loved the Fried Green Tomato appetizer with Pimento Cheese and Tasso Ham as much as I do. I indulge in it at least twice a week! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

If your looking for a place to grab a salad, this is the place. Interesting salads with tangy dressings! I'm told by relatives (full-time and part-time residents) that it's a consistently delicious spot.

I'm happy to hear that your family recommended you to us. We hope to have you in whenever you come to visit them. Our large lunch salads are the perfect healthy yet satisfying option. My personal favorite is the Roasted Beet and Arugula Salad with the added chicken breast...it keeps me running all day! Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you're a breakfast lover, don't miss Cafe Genevieve! We had a late brunch early lunch there and sat outside. My kids loved it! Good, hearty fare and lots of coffee. Just what you need before an afternoon of hiking at 6,000+ feet.

We're glad we could fuel you up for your adventures in the Tetons. Our delicious coffee is roasted locally by Snake River Roasters. Thanks for bringing the family in to enjoy dining on the patio. Come see us next time!