“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Scott Lane
Transit: Public bus stop across the street.
Description: Ignight is a new and fresh addition to the Jackson Hole restaurant scene. With an exquisite menu of sushi, sliders, assorted salads and sandwiches, Ignight has a wonderful food menu. Additionally, Ignight offers unique mixes of cocktails that feature fresh blended fruits and top quality liquors. Live music on Friday and Saturday nights!
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Food choices were great Had Idaho steel head trout. Loved it. Place was clean. Service was great. Good place to go to. Okay put of words. !!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnn

There are newer reviews for Ignight

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great place for a date....lighted bar, illuminated cascade of water behind the bar, subdued lighting. Good service. Ordered fish tacos which were bland. Fish, fruit salsa and shredded cabbage with no sauce! The sides were really good! (My husband said why should we think Wyoming knows anything about salsa.) Wasabi mashed potatoes and fresh squash. He had serviche which was very good. He asked about the "tobiko" which was on the serviche. Waitress said it was fish roe but wasnt sure which kind of fish. When she asked, the answer was that it wasnt really roe, just an imitation. The pumpkin cream pie was delightful. Not too sweet. Garnished with carmelized pecans and a mint sprig. Crust was hard as a rock. Couldnt cut it with my fork. So my review is mixed. Probably wont go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband, son, and I had dinner here while on vacation. I had trout with a white wine sauce. My son had salmon. Can't remember what hubby had but we all loved our meals. The server was very helpful. The only slightly negative was that we seemed to be ignored by a person who was either the owner or manager. When we came in, this person had to be consulted about where we should be seated. He didn't even acknowledge us. The restaurant wasn't busy but he seemed to be quite engaged with a table of locals and didn't speak to anyone else. It didn't affect our dinner in a negative way but it was noticeable. It's the only reason I didn't rate them a five.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The service has been great every single time I go. And I go enough for the bartender to know my "usual" food and drink. Desserts are always fantastic and the ambiance is always a treat. Love Ignite. [their flat breads are amazing]

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place has great ambiance and menu selection. It's a few miles from downtown but the small drive was worth it for us. My wife and I both enjoyed eating here!