“Super Delicious”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The huckleberry ice cream was so good! Perfectly sweet with a little bit of tart. I'm not even ashamed to admit that we went back twice during our honeymoon. I'm sure if I lived in Jackson that I would be in here weekly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The frozen yogurt was delish! Several choices and a nice size portion. The baked goods looked fantastic but we were trying to be healthy, hence the frozen yogurt! I would recommend this stop to all ages, something for everyone!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the huckleberry and my husband had the lemon ice cream. Yummy we went back the next night, too.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came here twice the week we were vacationing in Jackson. The cinnamon ice cream was a favorite and authentic. The scoops are sinfully large and we enjoyed every lick!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Their huckleberry ice cream was very good. For one scoop on a sugar cone we paid $3.50. They do not have sugar free ice cream just sorbet w/o added sugar.