“Creamy Ice Cream”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I popped into Moo's for some ice cream on an afternoon stroll through the town square. Service was quick and the flavors choices were great. I went with a scoop of butter pecan. It was so creamy and fresh. I highly recommend this spot for a quick treat in Jackson.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Delicious organic ice cream! The kids loved it and the ice cream parlor feel to the place! The staff was very friendly. The Cabernet Sauvignon Chocolate ice cream was amazingly delicious! Great even in the winter! Can't believe we missed this place during the summer!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We actually stopped in to use the restroom and I didn't want to do that without making a purchase. I went with my classic chocolate in a waffle cone and it was DELICIOUSLY CREAMY! Very friendly service and a cute, clean restroom. They also have a great selection of chocolates (candy) that my Mom and Aunt also enjoyed.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

You definitly need to go iif you get the chance.best icecream homemade. . Great location and good custmer service. I go there everytime when i pass jacksonhole.enjoy

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Yes ... you got that right ... it is organic and taste great; plenty of flavors to chose from and they have tables to seat and enjoy it - We had to wait in line to get it but it was worth the waiting; service was great and you can taste it before you buy it!!!