“Worth every calorie”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I'd always heard it was good, but I mean, how good could it be, right? Well, it's THAT good. I ordered 2 scoops, thinking they'd be typical scoop sizes, but they're pretty big. The flavor selection is amazing, and yet the basic chocolate doesn't disappoint. It's not cheap, but it's real ice cream with really good stuff in it. I had a black cherry flavor that would knock your socks off.

2  Thank Susanne H
There are newer reviews for Moo's Gourmet Ice Cream

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great ice-cream. Great location and friendly staff. Where else in America can you buy a great ice-cream cone and your paintball supplies? Go at six and you can see the wild west show at the town square.

1  Thank MnMnS
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Great spot for ice cream and treats! Lots of different flavors of ice cream to coose from and the owner let us sample a few before we made our final decision. We enjoyed strolling the town square with our ice cream cones.

1  Thank RoadtripperColl
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Got ice cream here twice on our way to and returning from a recent trip to Grand Teton and Yellowstone. I thought it was great ice cream and I am very passionate about ice cream. The key lime I had was among my top five cones of all time (spicy ginger was also delish). They are open pretty late in the summer at least which is nice when you're coming from a bigger city and forget that in many places things close early! I think they were open until at least 10pm - but you better check! Can't help but comment on the weird juxtaposition of all the paintball merchandise you can also purchase. I have no idea what the story is but it was pretty random. Skip the chains and go to Moo's.

1  Thank JerseyGirl5781
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Ice cream is mediocre at best. It is hard to ruin ice cream, so it wasn't bad, but it is no where close to being the best that I've had. All of the staff working the day I visited were foreigners who were unattentive, flirtatous with one another (which is gross when you are about to serve food to someone) and it was hard to understand what they were saying (everyone that I work with speaks English as a second language, so this was especially bad). Prices were way too high for the quality of the food, the atmosphere, and service levels.

2  Thank Eastern_Tennessean