“Great Guide” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JHtrout Fly Fishing

JHtrout Fly Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: I am the only guide for JH Trout so when you book a trip with me you know that I will be your guide and not just someone who works for my company. I am one of the few guides who can guide in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. As a guide in Jackson, WY I have the ability to guide many different rivers and lakes in the region. Through a permit system I can guide rivers in the Pinedale area, The South Fork in Idaho, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, and rivers around Jackson including permits that allow me to guide the Snake River in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. Multiple boat trips are also an option. Please go to my website to learn more about my guide service or contact me with any questions or to book a fishing trip.
“Great Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to Neil for a great drift boat fishing day on the South Fork. I highly recommend his patience and talent.

Boulder, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Always a great trip"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

I love fishing the Jackson area and try to get up there every year. Neil has guided me several times a year for the past 5 or 6 years. We have fished several different rivers in the area and he always seems to put me on big fish. He is an extremely knowledgable and patient guide who will adapt to your fishing skill level. I have taken my wife with me on several occasions as an observer and she always enjoys the scenic experience and Neil's knowledge of the ecology of the area.

Visited July 2011
boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great day fishing with Neil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

My daughter, Nicole and I had a great day of fishing with Neil on the south fork. He was very patient with Nicole who was a beginner fly fisherman and put her on some great fish. I have fished the snake with many guides over the past several years and he is by far the best. I highly recommend Neil to anyone looking to fish the snake in Jackson or ID,

Jon M

Visited September 2011
1 Thank jon m
denver
“Good day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I fished with Neil last year and had a fantastic day! We fished the South Fork and were on fish allday. Neil was incredibly patient with meand did a great job explaining what I needed to do to catch fish. We caught lots of nice cutthroats and a few strong rainbows. It was a great day and I’ll be back!

Visited August 2011
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Neil is one of the most knowledgeable and personable guides I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Neil is one of the best guides I have ever fished with. He is personable, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. My uncle and I fished with Neil on the South Fork and both of us would absolutely recommend requesting Neil if you are planning on fishing in the greater Jackson area. I would especially recommend him if you have any interest in learning techniques for finding the really big fish with streamers. While he's happy to put you on fish with any technique you're interested in, I can guarantee you'll learn a new trick or two if you decide you want to try some streamer fishing.

Visited August 2011