“The Complete Package”

JHtrout Fly Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: I am the only guide for JH Trout so when you book a trip with me you know that I will be your guide and not just someone who works for my company. I am one of the few guides who can guide in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. As a guide in Jackson, WY I have the ability to guide many different rivers and lakes in the region. Through a permit system I can guide rivers in the Pinedale area, The South Fork in Idaho, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, and rivers around Jackson including permits that allow me to guide the Snake River in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. Multiple boat trips are also an option. Please go to my website to learn more about my guide service or contact me with any questions or to book a fishing trip.
Wallingford, Connecticut
“The Complete Package”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've been coming to JH for the fishing since I was young, and found Neil a few years ago in a local outfitters shop. We've since been on the river every time I come back to Jackson with my family, exploring the South Fork, the Snake, the Gros Ventre and all sorts of local cut-banks and back-eddies. After fishing everywhere from Alaska to Belize and Guatemala to Montana, I'm confident in saying Neil runs a top notch service. He is not just exceptionally knowledgeable about how to catch fish, but he is quite simply a great guy to be around. Upbeat, laid back and dedicated to providing a superb experience for his clients regardless of their ability or experience, I would highly recommend Neil for everyone from fellow guides to someone who wants to try chasing down their first big Cutty! He's the best in town, and my family looks forward to fishing with Neil each time we come back to Jackson. Book him early and tight lines!

South Jordan
“Excellent fishing with an experienced and friendly Guide.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have hired Neal for the past 3 seasons to guide myself, friends and clients on both the Snake in Wyoming and South Fork in Idaho. Every trip has been a fabulous success of great fishing, beautiful scenery and great comradery. For both experienced Fisherman and beginnerrs, Neal is accommodating, patient and eager for your success. Each time and in different conditions he was able to put me on big fish. I'm looking forward to next year.
Mark W. - Utah

Sunbury, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing with Neil”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Neil Chamberlin is the ultimate fishing guide and a pleasure to be with. He is knowledgable and determined that each outting is a memorable and successful venture. Whenever I'm in the Jackson area fishing, I will hope Neil is available.

Jud Scheaf
Sunbury, Oh

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Jud S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Neil has guided us in two separate years and in both cases his knowledge, expertize and enthusiasm keep us coming back! He is a real pro and all around decent chap! Would highly recommend him for anyone or any age fly fishing in JH.

Jackson, Wyoming
“Fun, professional and a great time!”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I've fished with Neil over the past few years and every trip I've been on has been wonderful. Neil and I have fished many different rivers together, caught tons of fish, and always had a great time. If you've never fished in the Jackson area you're in for a real treat. The fishing is absolutely incredible and the scenery is amazing. A trip is absolutely worth your time and money!

Visited June 2011