“Took a chance on this place and glad we did”

Jackson Hole Roasters - Restaurant & Coffeehouse
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Jackson
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We didn't want to go to the big "chain" place just down the street on Broadway just off the square so went here instead. Glad we did as it was very good coffee. I like dark roast and there's was nice and dark.
Not sure if they have two locations or not but the picture on the tripadvisor site is not the Broadway store.
Will be going back to try some breakfast goodies too.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here our way out of town. My cafe Mocha was perfect and the aroma was soothing. The atmosphere was relaxing and I really enjoyed seeing the local artwork on the walls. The place ceiling is vaulted so a lot of natural light comes in. The place is clean and the two employees were very kind. Would definitely return the next time we are in WY.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Really great sandwiches made with fantastic bread. Sit down area was a little cramped but the food made up for it. Can't say I like Jackson that much.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went to a small outdoor stand in Moose Village. The worker was fast, fixed things like we wanted and was very informed about things in the area. My coffee drinking buddies said this was the best tasting coffee they had in town. Great idea putting this stand up for early morning wildlife hunters! Thanks

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Over the last couple years I visited Jackson Hole Roasters now and then for a cup of coffee and always loved what I got, though their old business was a bit cramped. At one point I did a coffee-making workshop with the owners through my school, and so got to know the owners a little bit-- they're really amazing people, and so passionate about what they do. At this store you get the unique opportunity to be in control of your coffee from start to finish, as they let you pick out the beans yourself before roasting them for you. This summer I stopped by their new location just outside the Pink Garter Theatre on Broadway, and was blown away by the huge, beautiful space they now occupy, so make sure to stop by and see the new digs and try their amazing-as-always coffee.