“Great float trip with daughter!”

Jackson Hole Anglers
Book In Advance
More Info
$245.00*
and up
Guided Fishing Trip in Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Expert Guides, Beautiful Scenery, LOTS OF FISH!!! Jackson Hole Anglers offers world class trout fishing on the Snake, Green, and Salt Rivers. Our patient guides can teach something to beginners and experts alike. Fly fish or spin cast for native Cutthroat Trout throughout the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Come fish with the best!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a great time with our guide, Rob, for a half day float trip down the Snake River on July 14th. My 15 yr old daughter wanted to spin cast while I fly fished and Rob did a great job accommodating us both since those styles typically had us fishing different structures. Rob gave my daughter a quick fly fishing lesson at the beginning of the trip and had her fly fishing at the end. Overall we had a successful day with my daughter catching a nice 21" trout and an 18"er on her spinning rig, and me catching several small ones and a nice 16"er at the end of the day. Thanks again for a great time and experience. My daughter and I are looking forward to the next time we come back to Snake River. We'll definitely book with JHA again and hopefully Rob will still be with them!

1  Thank LuvNMchile

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Fabulous time with Jason. My girlfriend and I spent a wonderful morning with Jason. Professional, helpful,patient and knowledgeable. What fun. Thank you so much for the terrific experience!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

my wife and i are a pair of novice fishermen - despite that - we went out with our guide kaleb on a 6 mile 4 hour fly fishing float down the snake river for its prized cutthroat trout - after some initial instruction - we got better casting as the time went on - we each caught a pair of trout - two of which were 14 inchers!!! we had dozens of bites - but being novices - it was a difficult concept to strike at the proper moment

again the scenery was off the charts- as soon as we put in the water i looked up and there was an eagle staring down at us!! - and hookiing a fish on a fly rod is real fishing - great fighting fish - spectacular experience - higly recommended by these very qualified guides

1  Thank pkdot
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went on July 7, 2013 and had a fantastic time. If you go, request Brandon Payne as your guide. He called us the night before to let us know that the Snake River, the intended destination, was too murky so he arranged for us to fish the Salt River. It was a beautiful 45 minute drive South from Jackson. We put in the water by 9:30 and were on the river until 4pm (at our request). My girlfriend and I had never fished like this before. He taught her how to fly fish and she caught 9 nice trout. I preferred to sit in the back and lazily cast on a spin rod for the day and soak in the amazing views. Brandon was truly interested in us having a good time and really teaching us about the river and fishing - not because he was pushing it on us, but because he was answering the many questions we posed to him. I got the clear sense he would accommodate any guest's style. Great day and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and sons (16 & 14) went out in the afternoon with Robert for their first fly fishing experience (they have done a some salt water fishing). He was a great guide and taught them what they needed to do. The boys really connected with Robert and he made the trip fun! They went on the Snake River and Robert even found them a Bald Eagle! They didn't catch anything (a little too early in the season), but had a number of hits. We would definitely go back again in the future. Thanks Robert!