“Grand Time on Ana's Grand Excursions”

Ana's Grand Excursions
Ranked #23 of 74 Tours in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole's finest & most distinctive tour service provider. Ana's Grand Excursions specializes in private groups, customized experiences, & family fun to Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks. By remaining a small, locally owned & owner operated tour provider, Ana maintains a consistent level of quality and detail... that eludes larger growth-oriented companies driven by their bottom line. Each tour is viewed as an opportunity to share the wonders of our National Parks... in an entertaining, educational, and memorable way. Ana is the only guide, which will ensure you receive the highest quality experience possible.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We made the grand circuit around Jackson Hole with special stops to see the wildlife and a short walk along Jackson Lake. Ana provided delightful commentary on the history of the area including geology and early settlers with colorful anecdotes of some of the early characters. Her van was filled with extra goodies, snacks and refreshment. All in all it was a special time and everyone enjoyed themselves.

There are newer reviews for Ana's Grand Excursions

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We as a family had a great experience with Anna, she is well read on the history of grand teton park and yellow stone national park. Her trip was very well organized and was on time. At the end of the trip on the drive back home she had fun games and jokes for everybody. She had stuff for little kids,teenagers and grown ups. We did not feel we were boared with her.
At the end of the day we had a good experience. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Our family joined Ana for an incredible day of adventure, fun, learning and excitement! She amazed and delighted us all day. She couples remarkable knowledge of the area and all the "best local secrets" with a terrific ability to entertain all ages. This was the best tour we've ever been on and are grateful to Ana for setting up such a wonderful day. 5 stars Ana! You are the best!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I contacted Ana late in the day only a few days before I wanted to take a full day tour of Yellowstone (solo, in July, on a weekend none the less). While my last minute planning did not work with her availability and she did offer alternates to tour with her if I could make it work - my schedule just would not allow me to link up with her. Once she realized this, she immediately offered to help me (I honestly did not even think to ask) to find another area guide/company that may be able to take on someone looking to go on a solo tour on such short notice. Not only company names but a quick snapshot of who to ask for if would be the guide on the trip as well as a couple of other pointed questions to be sure I would be happy and not just settle. Amazingly helpful!!

Now, while I cannot comment on the actual tour that she runs, I can say that I would bet if her savvy in looking to help me is any indication you will have a great experience with her. I only wish I could have made my schedule a little more flexible and given her my business this trip. She even followed up with a call later in the evening to be sure I had been able to work something out. Ana, I will definitely link up with you on a future trip!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Fantastic trip
Thorough and informative
River tour was great
We would highly recommend ana for a relaxed private trip of the Teton NP

The Schachter family