All reviews washer and dryer miller park hospitality suite the penthouse large soaking tub fireplace suite full kitchen jackson hole health club town square restaurant downstairs fitness center parking garage waffle maker downtown jackson yogurt within walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019

We stayed for a weekend in a two-bedroom suite which was perfect for couples traveling together. The room was clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. The hotel is in walking distance of the town square with lots of shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Harry K, Director of Sales at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Thank you for the complements!

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We stayed four nights in the corner Fireplace Suite on the third floor. The two-sided fireplace was warm and enjoyable on the cold March mornings and evenings. The other side of the fireplace can be accessed from the room’s spacious balcony. The room was large and comfortable with a king bed and leather couch. It also has a big tub and separate glass shower. One of the most convenient features of the room is the washer and dryer and the HUGE walk-in closet. The White Buffalo Club is conveniently located within easy walking distance to the square. Here’s why I gave it four stars: There is a cool looking bar room that adjoins via large double doors, which would be fun if you had friends/family next door. However, we could hear the people next door loud and clear. The internet was spotty and there was no ESPN. I know you don’t go to Jackson to watch TV, but it’s March and we wanted to catch a few basketball games. The bed was comfortable, but the sheets were piled and not as soft as you would expect from a place like this. The breakfast is free, but a little skimpy. Don’t get me wrong, the White Buffalo Club is a great hotel in a great spot in Jackson, but it missed on a few things that should be standard for a place of this caliber.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the compliments. Apologies for the spotty internet, I'll do some testing from the room you stayed in to see if I can duplicate the issue. I'm not sure what happened with your cable TV. We definitely have the full ESPN package. ESPN is channel 35. If you had called the front desk to ask, I'm sure we could have figured it out for you.

Reviewed March 4, 2019

the hotel is very close to downtown and has great rooms. the restaurant is one the best you will every experience, if you like steak. this place would be on my stay again list if in jackson for sure.the place does not look like a hotel from outside.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Harry K, Director of Sales at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed February 24, 2019

The White Buffalo is awesome! Highly appointed. Perfect location, I walked to dinner every night, except the night I ate at the White Buffalo, which was the best meal in JH. Staff was “eyes up,” with a friendly hello, every time I passed by anyone. Big comfortable leather couch and chairs in the room, great bed and pillows, quiet and easily controllable HVAC; absolutely perfect stay!

Date of stay: February 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Come back anytime!

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to Jackson Hole for skiing many times, most recently for four days in January 2019. I’ve stayed at many area hotels and this was my first visit to the White Buffalo Club. The hotel is one of the newer ones in town. It’s situated about a block off of the town’s (Jackson) main thoroughfare which makes for an easy walk to the famous “town square” and many restaurants, bars and shops. Like many of the newer lodges & hotels being built in Jackson, the WBC is an attractive, three story building constructed of timber, stone and lots of glass making it appear both rustic and modern at the same time. Check-in proceeded swiftly with no problems and I was in my third floor room in no time. The room was huge and well appointed. The two queen beds were comfortable with multiple pillows, a down comforter and a throw blanket. I had no trouble sleeping. There was a small desk with lamp, desk chair and a lounge chair as well (none of which I really used). There was also a smallish dresser, flat screen TV, mini-fridge and closet. The bathroom was gigantic with a separate shower and tub, marble sink and large mirror. The toilet was contained in another small room and there was even a washer & dryer (if you needed them). Everything was exceptionally clean upon arrival and the maid staff did a very good job of keeping it that way. If I have any complaints (and they are very minor) it would be that the shower temperature was a little hard to regulate (seemed to always be too hot or too cold) and there isn’t enough “dresser space” for those on extensive stays. Still neither would deter me from staying here again or recommending it to someone. The continental breakfast was pretty basic, neither horrible or outstanding. Coffee, milk and juices were available along with an assortment of fruits, cereals, muffins and there was also a waffle machine. The public areas were kept clean and clear. The hotel also has a very impressive health club in its basement with a large assortment of workout machines, weights and even a yoga studio. I didn’t get a chance to use the facility since I spent my days on the slopes. They offer a free shuttle both to and from Teton Village (Jackson Hole Mountain Resort) so you really don’t even need a vehicle. They will also shuttle you both to and from the airport for an extra charge ($20.00/person). I didn’t eat at the restaurant so I can’t comment on it. Altogether, I had a good stay with no problems. I’ve stayed at many hotels in town including The Lodge, The Wort, The Rustic Inn, Wyoming Inn, etc. and have no complaints about any of them, I’d have to say the same with regard to the WBC as well.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 591WilliamB591

Thank you for the thorough and accurate review.