“Would go again.”

Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Quick service and good menu. A bit overpriced, but it's in Jackson Hole. Stick with sandwiches. Basic burger and fries weren't so good. Outside seating is nice.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My daughter and I decided we wanted a buffalo burger while in Jackson, WY. After checking several places online we found dining prices in the area to be very high. One of the lower priced and recommended (by reviewers) was Betty Rock so we tried it. Very casual, order at the counter place with nice, modern decor. The menu includes several burgers and sandwiches along with coffees and a good beer list with 4 on tap. The buffalo burger was gourmet! Prepared hot with many topping to add as you desire - grilled onions, several cheeses, sauces, and veggies. We also ordered a combo of fries and onion rings, and I had a local IPA beer. Everything came out hot and fresh. The buffalo burger was excellent. As the custom in Jackson, prices were a bit high but still cheaper than a nicer full service restaurant. Highly recommend Betty Rock. 4 stars not 5 due to the self serve and casual atmosphere.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We walked here from our hotel on the day we were leaving Jackson. We considered McPhail's Burgers, but I had reviewed the menu and I was not sure we (family of 5) were that hungry for a more expensive burger. So we came here. My 8 and 12 year olds ate all of their burgers and really liked them. I had a Cobb Salad that hit the spot. Not too much, just right. 15 year old had a turkey Caesar wrap, that she described as average. I still like the place. If you are wanting a great meal and all that goes with it, this may not be for you. I still think it is a good place, and under the same or similar circumstances, would go back. Another time, I would order a shake.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband & I have visited Betty Rock multiple times in our visits to Jackson Hole. We have always been tended to by a very friendly server/staff member. This last time though was quite different, & I feel the need to point it out. I'm not sure if it was a bad day for this kid at the counter, but he was very rude to me when I stopped there for lunch. The menu simply had "1/2 tuna sandwich & salad or soup" scribbled on it, so I said I would like it with salad. The guy didn't even wait a few seconds before asking, "WHAT salad?" in a very rude tone. I said I wasn't aware that you had your choice of salad (simple misunderstanding)--but would like the Cobb if available. He said EXCEPT the cobb. He basically made me feel like an idiot for not knowing the fine print of their highly-detailed lunch special (sarcasm). This boy clearly needs to pay more attention to his quality of service. He is the the definition of a hipster gone bad--just unnecessarily rude. I also want to add that he was not rude to other customers--it made me feel very uncomfortable as the only person of color at this establishment who happened to get the bad attitude from this employee. I have enjoyed coming here when I visit, but I think I may have to find a new lunch spot next time. In respect to other staff members that have been friendly, the food is fine--fresh salads are the reason I used to come here.

1  Thank thereeds_2704
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Betty Rock had burgers and sandwiches and shakes. The staff as friendly and the food was good. If you are looking foor a liesurley light meal this is a good stop.