“not so good without pizza”
Review of Betty Rock - CLOSED

Betty Rock
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We still go here regularly, but their pizza was in my opinion the best in town. I go to Mountain High and pickup a pizza now, but Betty Rock had a great one. Their Turkey - Cran - Pesto is good, the only complaint I have about their food is the Philly Cheesesteak. You can't call it a cheesesteak while it's on foccacia bread. It's just a steak sandwich.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The french dip was pretty good. The au jou was very tasty. The bison burger was waaaay too gamey. The sweet potato tater tots were good but wished I would have ordered reg fries. Counter service was good...they bring the food to your table. But you have to bus your own plates when you finish. But also expect to leave a tip??? Confusing.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The diner was located right across from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. You order at the counter and they bring it to you. We all had different food and everyone loved what they got. I had the rueben, which I would highly recommend. The prices are very good for a ski town, but it is a small diner, not a fancy restaurant.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a burger, fries and a Coke and it was over 12 dollars. My Dad had a bowl of beef stew and he said it was very good. I bought a lemon bar for 2 bucks which was excellent. I would eat here again maybe just get something different. They had a nice variety of sandwiches too.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Delicious and healthy choices for salads, wraps, sandwiches, and soups. Conveniently located in downtown Jackson, vibrant but casual atmosphere, with plenty of choices for beverages too. We ate here for lunch, and came back for lunch again the next day with friends. The turkey chili and panini were outstanding.