“Decent food / good service” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Alexandria, Virginia
“Decent food / good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The french dip was pretty good. The au jou was very tasty. The bison burger was waaaay too gamey. The sweet potato tater tots were good but wished I would have ordered reg fries. Counter service was good...they bring the food to your table. But you have to bus your own plates when you finish. But also expect to leave a tip??? Confusing.

Visited February 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Great food at great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The diner was located right across from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. You order at the counter and they bring it to you. We all had different food and everyone loved what they got. I had the rueben, which I would highly recommend. The prices are very good for a ski town, but it is a small diner, not a fancy restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Conley, Georgia
“Great for Lunch but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a burger, fries and a Coke and it was over 12 dollars. My Dad had a bowl of beef stew and he said it was very good. I bought a lemon bar for 2 bucks which was excellent. I would eat here again maybe just get something different. They had a nice variety of sandwiches too.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Healthy Choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Delicious and healthy choices for salads, wraps, sandwiches, and soups. Conveniently located in downtown Jackson, vibrant but casual atmosphere, with plenty of choices for beverages too. We ate here for lunch, and came back for lunch again the next day with friends. The turkey chili and panini were outstanding.

Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“OK food crappy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Three of us went here after a movie. Only a few tables were occupied. Four employees did there best to avert their eyes from us for about 5 minutes. The employee who did come over to take our order didn't even say hi. When our food arrived it was basically dropped on the table. To say the service sucked is putting it mildly. I've lived in resort towns for much of the past 16 years so I know what to expect, especially in the off-season but this service was unexcusable.

My salmon burger was mediocre - just a frozen salmon patty with a mayonnaise/sriracha sauce on it. The others ordered a lamb "gyro" (actually a tortilla wrap) that was mostly lettuce, and a rueben that was OK.

The food is a definite step up from fast food, but no more than that. I have no interest in returning.

• Visited November 2012