“Delightful”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

How lovely to see TWO Thai restaurants on the street where our hotel was. Pad Thai was wonderful! When we return to Jackson, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My family & I ate there tonight & we all LOVED it! Delicious! Would definitely go there again! Simple, elegant, comfortable atmosphere!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Food selection good, Thai beer, basic atmosphere, resembles Thai more than another one in town. Enjoy

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were initially sceptical, as the menu looked a little different to our experience of Thai restaurants in the UK, with some choices offered being distinctly not Thai, however, we made our choices based on our usual preferences at home and were not disappointed. The food was fresh cooked and very flavoursome, the best we’ve eaten in the US in the last 10 odd years. I opted for a strength 4 curry, and though it was very good, it wasn’t as hot as I’d expected, but that didn’t spoil my enjoyment of it. My wife’s green curry was very good too.
We’ve been here nearly two weeks and had grown tired of fried, bland, over complicated american staples, and this was a great, and very pleasant surprise.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Let me preface my review with this: I know nothing about Thai food. I don't know what its supposed to taste like, look like or even smell like. So for all I know this could have been horrible Thai and not authenticate.

But the food we had at Bon Appe Thai was very good. We stayed on the safe side and ordered two dishes that were similar to Chinese dishes we were comfortable with. My wife had Fried Rice with chicken and I had Bon Appe Thai Curry Fried Rice with beef. Both dishes were very filling and the servings were actually quite large. The only complaint we had was my wife's chicken was a little rubbery, almost like it was pouched instead of grilled or stir fried. Maybe its supposed to be that way?

Either way, we would go again.