“Great Thai!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Thai!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband was stationed in Thailand and loves the food! We were having trouble deciding on what to order since our standby - Pad Prik King wasn't on the menu. The waiter asked if he could help and when we told him that he disappeared for a moment and came back and said the owner/chef knew exactly what we wanted and could make that for us. HOW MANY PLACES WOULD DO THAT??!!! We decided to order off the menu after all and were not disappointed. Great Thai food! And I love the name!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Diane4Pat

Casper, Wyoming
“Bland Thai food?”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Bland, tasteless and expensive. I gave it a second shot because it is right across from the hotel I usually stay at but it did not improve.

Visited January 2013
Conway, Mass
“Great Thai”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had Chamomile tea and a Pad Thai of noodles, broccoli, tofu, oyster sauce, and mushrooms. The meal was excellent and the portions were hefty. I choose to eat in and speak with the friendly waitstaff, but many people choose to take out. Overall, a great meal!

Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Thai, but limited selection”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The menu selection at this restaurant was rather limited, and many of my friends couldn't or didn't want to join two of us dining there. Their Tom Yum and Tom Khar (sp?) soups warmed us up. The rice was a little dry and our main courses was okay. I like my foods spicy, but their spicy seemed to be on another scale than what I am accustomed to. I was sweating from the jungle curry.

Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We just had a great meal here. Honestly, we picked it based on the cool name... and the restaurant lived up to it. Contrary to some other reviews, we felt that the portion sizes were very generous. Two of us were able to have soup and main course for $55 total including tip...a great price for a resort town dinner of excellent quality. Service was excellent and we were seated right away.

• Visited March 2013