“Teton Science School Wildlife Expeditions”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Teton Expeditions

Teton Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: With the magnificent snowcapped Teton range as your backdrop, your professional guide will treat you to an experience that you will remember for a lifetime.Listen to the gentle sway of the Snake River and watch for meandering wildlife as you make your down the upper section of the River. With Grand Teton National Park in the background, you are sure to be enticed by this 3 hour scenic float.Lunch on the river...This 13 mile stretch of the Snake River takes about three hours and is without a doubt one of Wyoming's finest. Don't forget your camera! The morning and afternoon float trips include, at no extra charge, a delicious deli lunch. The evening trip includes our superb sunset dinner back at our boathouse.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Teton Science School Wildlife Expeditions”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I spent 8hours on an expedition with Maggie Jordon. What a great experience!! We saw lots of wildlife, Maggie was great at spotting them, and were able to spend time just watching and enjoying. At noon, we stopped in a beautiful spot for lunch and then a walk by the lake. Maggie had lots of stories about the animals, history of the area and knowledge of plants and trees that we saw. All in all it was a wonderful way to really see the area. Thanks Maggie for a terrific day that went by much too quickly!!!

Visited August 2012

Stockton, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Learned so much”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our guide, Natalie, was a world of knowledge when it came to both Yellowstone and Teton National Parks. She knew all the best spots to stop for both wildlife and nature's beauty that the parks had to offer.Loved the van with the hatches that opened on top to safely view the more dangerous wildlife, such as the bison.

Visited August 2012
Midland, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AWESOME---!!!! COMBO TRIP!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

First off I am not an adventurous person and actually cancelled this and then my husband talked me into going. Our guide was great ( Evan) and put me in the "chicken spot" where I could hang on for dear life:o)
Nice lunch on the river and the "scenic float" was great, we saw an Osprey dive for a fish and then an eagle trying to take the fish from the Osprey.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Karen42469
Hershey, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“scenic float trip”
Reviewed June 29, 2010

This scenic float along the snake river below the Tetons was very enjoyable and relaxing. The guide was excellent in that he made you feel special and helped everyone get in the raft. He was especially caring to two elderly women traveling by theirselves and making sure they were comfortable and assisting them get on and off the raft. Of course, they helped everyone as well. The conversation and knowledge of the river was very interesting as well. O! and did I forget to mention this also included a steak or chicken dinner to follow the float. The price was very reasonable for both and included binoculars. We did get to see a bald eagle and nest. Sylvia, Hershey

1 Thank sylvia020
Marathon, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A relaxing way to spend part of your day”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My trip with Teton Expeditions began by meeting at the 'boathouse' in Jackson where I was greeted by the owner's english mastiff and a very friendly front desk staff. After a short drive to the river, we were met by all the guides waiting with the rafts. I had requested Kyle as my guide after my great driving tour with him through Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris. He made sure everyone was fitted in their lifejackets properly and given a pair of binoculars to use during the trip. Once we were all settled comfortably in the raft, we embarked and I soon forgot about the 'real world.' Our views of the mountains were outstanding, we saw too many bald eagles to count, and Kyle kept us entertained and informed the whole way. It was so peaceful and relaxing, the time went by too quickly. I would recommend a float trip with Teton Expeditions to anyone interested in spending a couple of relaxing hours on the water with a company who definitely knows what they're doing.

1 Thank alexaandsammie