Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
So much FUN!!

My teenage son picked this as our last activity on our trip before we headed home. We were NOT... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2020
jeepn4
Phoenix, Arizona
A tremendous experience!

Everett was our guide and we just can’t say enough about him and the whole experience. He had all... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2020
kellykimby

Recommended experiences in and around Jackson
from $145.00
from $199.00
from $165.00
from $275.00
More Info
All reviews the river captain ron jackson hole rafting trip white water scenic float wet suits bald eagles combo trip great trip great guide rafting companies class rapids great rafting small boat ride the bull lunch counter
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The whole process was flawless. From reservations(they are the only outfitter I found who would not retain your deposit if unforseen circumstances came up), to getting your gear, transportation and the trip. So much fun and a great experience...thanks to all!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank frozen4fromtheUP
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very professional and a great deal of emphasis given on safety. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those with children

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My brother, 15 year old nephew, cousin and I took the 8:30am rafting trip last Sunday and it was outstanding. Starting the day with the breakfast burrito was a nice touch. They were also kind enough to accomodate my 77 year old father on the bus and since his mobility is limited, they took him to a couple viewing spots along the route so he could see us raft. Very nice of them to do that. Our guide, Eric, was great. He kept us safe and provided great information about the river and the surrounding area. Wer had a great group of people on our boat as well which made for a great experience. This was my second time with JHWW and it did not disappoint. I would use JHWW again and again and again!!! Great job guys

Matt

2  Thank Mattylenzen
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had a fun time on the 8 mile Whitewater trip down the Snake River! Evan was our boat guide and he was awesome! The trip was fun, exciting and we saw a magnificent bald eagle perched on a post overlooking the river.

Date of experience: July 2012
2  Thank JoAnnW57
Reviewed August 10, 2012

we did the combo scenic in morning, whitewater afternoon. If I had it to do over I wouldn't do both in one day-- too long a day, unless you are staying in Jackson hole. exhausted the next day. I enjoyed both, but would have just gone the whitewater route if I could do over. I also may have gone w/ Dave Ramsen which sounds more personal. JHWW is a relatively big outfitter, and maybe better for people with kids(?) b/c it is large and therefore extremely well organized--but I felt a bit like they were just getting us in and moving us out as quickly as possible. I felt like the whitewater guide was telling the same stories he has probably told thousands of times before. Also-- a ton of kids--which i guess is to be expected. but I don't love screaming kids, so it was a little much. Also, long line for bathrooms. on bright side, they have a lot of wetsuits including wetsuit "booties" which kept my feet toasty, which I really appreciated, and may not have been available at a smaller outfitter.

1  Thank maudelynn85