“Highlight of my trip”

Jackson Hole Whitewater
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole Whitewater has the safest and most experienced river guides in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Through their experience and training those who want to relax can enjoy the beauty of the Grand Tetons in a scenic raft trip down the gentler parts of the Snake River ..or.. for the thrill-seekers out there raft the Snake River on either our traditional trips or on the popular 8-man raft! Not sure which trip you want to take, scenic or whitewater?? try them both on our combo trip. With Jackson Hole Whitewater, you will have the time of your life with good people, excellent guides, good food and of course a ton of laughter! See you at the boathouse!
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family and I took a 14 mile float down the Snake River with Jackson Hole Whitewater. It was one of the highlights of our trip to the Tetons. Our guide Ryan (might have been Brian, sorry!) was an awesome dude - very knowledgeable. He was picking eagles out of the trees along the banks, and pointing out all sorts of awesome things we would have otherwise missed. On our float, we ended up seeing 4 moose, 5 bald eagles, a beaver, osprey, etc. It was an amazing experience worth every penny. We made some great memories, and the dinner that was included was great too.

Thanks a lot guys, for a 5 star experience. Keep rockin!

1  Thank Jason M
in 15 reviews
"scenic tour"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The whole process was flawless. From reservations(they are the only outfitter I found who would not retain your deposit if unforseen circumstances came up), to getting your gear, transportation and the trip. So much fun and a great experience...thanks to all!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank frozen4fromtheUP
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very professional and a great deal of emphasis given on safety. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those with children

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My brother, 15 year old nephew, cousin and I took the 8:30am rafting trip last Sunday and it was outstanding. Starting the day with the breakfast burrito was a nice touch. They were also kind enough to accomodate my 77 year old father on the bus and since his mobility is limited, they took him to a couple viewing spots along the route so he could see us raft. Very nice of them to do that. Our guide, Eric, was great. He kept us safe and provided great information about the river and the surrounding area. Wer had a great group of people on our boat as well which made for a great experience. This was my second time with JHWW and it did not disappoint. I would use JHWW again and again and again!!! Great job guys

Matt