“Very Professional”

Jackson Hole Whitewater
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Scenic Float Trip: Snake River with Grand Teton...
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole Whitewater has the safest and most experienced river guides in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Through their experience and training those who want to relax can enjoy the beauty of the Grand Tetons in a scenic raft trip down the gentler parts of the Snake River ..or.. for the thrill-seekers out there raft the Snake River on either our traditional trips or on the popular 8-man raft! Not sure which trip you want to take, scenic or whitewater?? try them both on our combo trip. With Jackson Hole Whitewater, you will have the time of your life with good people, excellent guides, good food and of course a ton of laughter! See you at the boathouse!
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very professional and a great deal of emphasis given on safety. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those with children

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"scenic tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My brother, 15 year old nephew, cousin and I took the 8:30am rafting trip last Sunday and it was outstanding. Starting the day with the breakfast burrito was a nice touch. They were also kind enough to accomodate my 77 year old father on the bus and since his mobility is limited, they took him to a couple viewing spots along the route so he could see us raft. Very nice of them to do that. Our guide, Eric, was great. He kept us safe and provided great information about the river and the surrounding area. Wer had a great group of people on our boat as well which made for a great experience. This was my second time with JHWW and it did not disappoint. I would use JHWW again and again and again!!! Great job guys

2  Thank Mattylenzen
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had a fun time on the 8 mile Whitewater trip down the Snake River! Evan was our boat guide and he was awesome! The trip was fun, exciting and we saw a magnificent bald eagle perched on a post overlooking the river.

2  Thank JoAnnW57
Reviewed August 10, 2012

we did the combo scenic in morning, whitewater afternoon. If I had it to do over I wouldn't do both in one day-- too long a day, unless you are staying in Jackson hole. exhausted the next day. I enjoyed both, but would have just gone the whitewater route if I could do over. I also may have gone w/ Dave Ramsen which sounds more personal. JHWW is a relatively big outfitter, and maybe better for people with kids(?) b/c it is large and therefore extremely well organized--but I felt a bit like they were just getting us in and moving us out as quickly as possible. I felt like the whitewater guide was telling the same stories he has probably told thousands of times before. Also-- a ton of kids--which i guess is to be expected. but I don't love screaming kids, so it was a little much. Also, long line for bathrooms. on bright side, they have a lot of wetsuits including wetsuit "booties" which kept my feet toasty, which I really appreciated, and may not have been available at a smaller outfitter.

1  Thank maudelynn85
See more reviews
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We decided to go with JHWW after reading reviews on TA. Called to book our reservation for my group of 10 and spoke with the owner, David. I ended up talking with him for quite some time, he is very knowledgeable and gave me lots of great tips for things to do in Jackson Hole. The trip was awesome. We started with a 13 mile scenic float. Our guide was alot of fun and answered all of our questions and gave us alot of information about the river and the surrounding area. We saw some wildlife, including bald eagles! We had lunch while floating which was very nice. After the float we boarded a bus which took us to the entry point for the whitewater portion. We had done whitewater rafting in Yellowstone which was great, but the Snake River was definitely much better. Again we had a great guide. We had a teriffic time! I would definitely recommend JHWW to anyone going to Jackson Hole!