“We enjoyed it!”

Bar-T-5 Covered Wagon Cookout
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Very well organised and set up. I really enjoyed it. The food was nice- nothing fancy but nice all the same (BBQ chicken, beef, salad, speciality beans, corn, 'blondie' brownies for desert, lemonade, water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate). It's really the entertainment and experience that is the selling point. I felt it was well worth what we paid. The singers and musicians were fantastic. The whole 'show' they put on is entertaining. They choose people to take part in different parts just so you are aware! The wagon ride was good fun and nice to have done. I would definitely recommend doing this, it's good fun!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed a Bar T 5 Covered Wagon Cookout in early Aug. 2013. We made the reservation for the benefit of our two daughters, but I think we enjoyed it as much as our kids did. The food was definitely better than we expected, and the service far exceeded expectations. The staff made the experience feel intimate (but not overly so). They let our girls drive the covered wagon for a few minutes, and that was a thrill for them. It was a perfect evening, one we will never forget. We highly recommend this as a night out while visiting the Jackson area.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband, 8 year old grandson and I picked this cookout for our trip to the Tetons/Yellowstone. The covered wagon trip was awesome...our driver Katie asked for all of our names (20+) and was able to repeat them back. Impressive. She kept up the banter and history talk the whole trip. Once there, everything went smoothly, with my husband and grandson being chosen to ring the dinner bell. About a perfect evening. Not too long, not too short. It would be cool if they could add a campfire for marshmallows at the end, but I'm sure the logistics of that would be impossible. Great show!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nothing fancy, but a good family fun. All you can eat buffet style dinner, but this is not real cookout as we expected since they not actually cooking while we at the site. I guess cooking right on the spot will be difficult to control the food quality. At least, they should make the dinner roll warm. They did sing pretty good and entertaining. Our family had a good time.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good experience in Jackson, WY. Good value as there was entertainment, pretty good food, and great customer service. The only recommendation for Bar-T is to limit the singing. While I was fine with it as an adult and country music fan, the kids lost interest. Hats off to recognizing those who served the United States in the military.