“Well worth the money!”

$145.00*
and up
Half-Day Wildlife Safari From Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris is a guide owned and operated business that strives to educate, entertain and connect our guests with this amazing place. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality wildlife safaris by combining our love for this area with a desire to share this passion with you. Our guides will lead your safari with years of experience and first hand knowledge that can only come from living and breathing Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. All safaris include transportation, an experienced guide,snacks, binoculars, spotting scopes, wildlife and natural history books and a custom souviner water bottle to keep. Full day Safaris also include a gourmet picnic lunch served in the field by your guide with homemade cookies for dessert. *park entrance fees and guide gratuity not included.
houston
“Well worth the money!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I took the long Yellowstone safari. It was excellent. Yellowstone is beautiful - no doubt. However our guide made it really special with his expert knowledge and excellent customer service. I admit that when I was registering I choked a little on the price but in the end it was worth every penny. Our guide knew the best places and took the hassle out of getting around. If you get the chance to be a part of use the safari do it and ask for Tom - he is a great guide.

Visited July 2013

Russellville, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour, great guide!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

While my wife and I in the Jackson Hole area recently, we saw a Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris SUV go by and thought it might be an interesting tour. Our hotel concierge called the company for us, but they were booked for the only day we could go on the tour. A few minutes later, the tour company owner called back and had made arrangements to set up a tour just for us. The next morning, our assigned guide, Kyle, picked us up, along with another person who had also called for a tour. After a tasty breakfast at a nearby deli, we headed into Grand Teton National Park, then on a loop through the central part of Yellowstone National Park. Kyle was very well versed on the scenery, geology, wildlife, and history of the area. He kept the conversation interesting, informative, and had a great sense of humor to go with it. The picnic lunch he set for us was very good, along with an excellent presentation - cloth table cloth, cloth napkins, silverware. An aspect that we appreciated was that Kyle had professionalism that went far beyond basic "tour guide" duties; he was a very safe driver and was concerned about our comfort.

We recommend this tour to visitors in the Jackson Hole area; the service was well worth the time and price.

Parkville, Maryland
“Great Expierence”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Jackson Hole in late June and I had signed up for a tour with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris. Promptly at 6:30 Dave G picked me and we went and picked up the other passengers. The first thing we did was go a local deli for breakfast. Wonderful! We headed out after breakfast and Dave told us how Jackson Hole came to be. He took us to places that were not listed in any of the travel references. When we got to Mormon Row the Bison were close and easy to photograph. He was always telling us about the animals, flowers and geology of the area. Dave was in communication with the other tour guides and was able to get us quickly to animal sightings. He was able to answer all of our questions. The best part of the trip was we were not rushed. Anytime we wanted to stop he would.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
“Fantastically Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family took a full day tour of Yellowstone and Grand Tetons with Kyle. The tour and the guide were both fantastic. Kyle was extremely knowledgeable, not only about the parks, animals, plants, and history of the area, but also about photography and current events. There was never a dull moment! He seemed to go out of his way to provide for our comfort and enjoyment. The breakfast, lunch and snacks were fresh and delightful. Having a guide that was so familiar with the area allowed us to get a great overview of the best stops in the park, making an efficient way to view the large area in one day. We are world travelers and this was one of THE MOST enjoyable days we have ever experienced!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ESA1231
Seattle
“Great photography safari”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took a two day "Wolf and Grizzly" safari and tied to let Jason know in advance that I was interested in photography opportunities. The other couple on the trip were also interested in photography, and Jason made sure our guide was a photographer.
Mike Cavaroc, our guide, was great. He knows the geography/biology of the area well and spends a great deal of time out hiking/camping in the GYE. He showed us some great locations and helped us understand what we were seeing, while being very eager and willing to adjust the itinerary to our interests. The two days were filled with wonderful scenery, great wildlife sightings (grizzly, black bear, wolves, etc.), and very comfortable and informative conversation. He was also very happy to share photography tips.
All in all, it was a great experience. I'm familiar with northern Rockies terrain/wildlife (I grew up in the area) and was concerned that the trip would be a bore. It wasn't, and I learned quite a bit. Thumbs up!