“Fun trip to Granite Springs”

Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours
La Canada Flintridge, CA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Fun trip to Granite Springs”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Neither my wife or I had previously driven a snowmobile, but this trip was great. I had actually wanted to book the dog sledding tour but they were full two months out, so we went with the snowmobile tour instead, and it was a great choice. We had an 8 year old and 11 year old with us (one each riding tandem on our snowmobiles). It was just about the right amount of time for a family trip when you have children in your group. The machines are in good condition. It was dumping snow that day which added to the fun. Our guide Bob did an excellent job with the instruction and cooking the steak lunch. The granite hot springs themselves were a bit crowded, especially the changing room where there was no space anywhere to change or put your stuff away. Also, the snowmobile office where you get your snow gear and helmet was kind of a zoo in the morning (with numerous different groups and hard to get around). But otherwise, great trip. On our van drive to the trailhead, we had to stop to let several bighorn sheep get off the highway.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank mike-lcf

Bethesda, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great trip to Granite Hot Springs”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was such a fantastic family day. The morning starts at the office, where the guides outfitted us in warm gear and had continental breakfast for us. After a short (40 min) drive to the start and instruction/safety briefing, we were off. Our 15 year old drove his own snowmobile and 10 year old had his chance when we hit the meadows. Plenty of open space and jumps. Everyone had a blast! Granite Hot Springs was fun - remember to bring a bathing suit, towel, hat, and flip flops. Lunch was great - steaks on the grill, warm bread, baked-beans, salad, brownies. Our guides, Zane and Bob, were wonderful. Both were very friendly, accommodating, and interesting. We highly recommend and will absolutely schedule another trip with Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Erin P
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Yellowstone & Brooks Lake Lodge”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Our guide Tom Van Zent; highly recommended for his knowledge, enthusiasm, and his people skills that will make your trip the best! Overall when I research for a company to book a trip with I really like to know that I'm going to be treated as if I'm there first ever customer, not just collecting my money. We'll let me help you make up your mind; "Jackson Hole Snowmobile" will treat you with professionalism, they will show you the time of your life! I can't say enough about there ability to make you feel just how you want to be treated while taking a trip through Yellowstone and to Brooks Lake Lodge! Thanks again, the Helton's

Visited December 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“3 Day, Yellowstone & Brooks Lake Lodge”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

2 Thank Travelerstolive
Clinton Township, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best Trip Ever! Really!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife se up this surprise trip. We are snowmobilers from Michigan and have never done it out west. Waited to long....we loved it! Never had such a pleasant experience from start to finish. They(Tom) picked us up at the Snowking Hotel....another amazing experience....and took over from there. We sledded to the hot springs where Tom made a gourmet steak dinner for our party....and even a veggie dish for my wife. We will go back...maybe next week...loved it. Thanks Tom and remember the pic of the Yamaha SRV....

Visited December 2013