My husband and I just returned from a five day stay at the Rusty Parrot in Jackson, Wy. We have nothing bad to say about the Rusty Parrot. We were greeted by Greg, very friendly and informative. The staff was friendly and helpful. Lynn booked our reservations, drove us to the ski lodge, and generally took care of us. The rooms were comfy and inviting, with comfortable beds and a wonderful fireplace. We really enjoyed the homemade cookies daily in the afternoon (the cider was not bad either). After a day of skiing, the outdoor hot tub was especially enjoyable and relaxing. We ate dinner in the dining room the first night, and were extremely impressed by the meal (loved the bread). Attention was paid to the smallest of details, turn down service, with chocolates and poetry. The hotel supplies guests with robes and slippers. Nice to put them on and head to the hot tub at the end of the day. We walked downtown daily, since the hotel is in close proximity to the town of Jackson. The breakfasts were just as excellent as the dinner. We had breakfast daily, served by Carmen, informative and sweet.
We had a fire in our room, built for us by Tom. We felt pampered while staying here. I would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, WY