We spent a great Christmas skiing in Jackson as a family of 5 with 3 teenage/adult kids. Preferred staying in town rather at Teton resort as could easily wander round the shops and visit local restaurants by foot in the evening. Free transfers daily to the slopes.
Rusty Parrot has a small scale, non-corporate feel. Lovely dining room with fire and antler chandeliers where we had breakfasts and three high quality dinners. Small upstairs library with a fire we used for playing cards over drinks.
Rooms were a reasonable size with all essentials provided. Staff very friendly.
Only negative was airport taxi we'd asked to be booked failed to arrive at 5am on the day we left. However, the night watchman dug out the hotel car keys from the office and took us there himself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, WY