I found the Rusty Parrot on the terrific website, slh.com (Small Luxury Hotels of the World). The Lodge is located within a short walk to downtown Jackson. My room was a suite, which was huge and had two woodburning fireplaces and a separate sitting room. They pay a lot of attention to details, leaving fruit in my room, and stocking a water pitcher with delicious ginger-infused water. I got an utterly wonderful massage in their newly opened spa. The restaurant has excellent food as well. I would say the only downside is the cost of rooms, which is quite high, but the place is worth a splurge if you can. There's no fitness center, but Jackson Hole Health & Fitness is a great little gym just a few miles away and costs $10 for drop-ins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, WY