I liked the Rusty Parrot, although it has some glitches.
We had a nice room, and enjoyed the bear in different poses in the room, who held a poem in his paws at turn-down. The bed was great, but so high that this 5' 4" person almost needed a ladder. Room was clean and well-appointed.
We were a little disappointed with the restaurant: coffee in vacuum flasks, and some harried wait staff. The gentleman on when we had dinner in the restaurant seemed overwhelmed, and not particularly obliging. The food is okay, but not as good as their publicity proclaims.
The next night we ate at "The Local" next to the Cowboy Bar, and it was fantastic.
the location can't be beat - it's an easy walk to the square, shops etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, WY