Thanks to Tripadvisor.com, all of the places that we stayed on our recent trip to Yellowstone National Park (Montana & Wyoming) were terrific!! One place in particular was the Rusty Parrot Lodge. What a great place!!!
The Rusty Parrot is nicely located w/in walking distance of downtown Jackson but away from all of the traffic & noise. They have ample parking available and our room was fabulous.
We highly recommend the Rusty Parrot if you are staying in Jackson. The breakfast (which is included in the price) is outstanding. Instead of your normal icky free continental breakfast, there are actual chefs whipping up wonderful hot breakfast dishes for you. And, they were more than happy to alter a recipe for me. Very impressive!!
The service at the Rusty Parrot was also wonderful. They have free fresh baked cookies, hot coffee and hot tea available every day for guests to indulge in. And, the spa service that we had was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, WY