Other than the lack of pool and the lack of light, this hotel has it going on! It was clean, very comfortable, and beautiful. We enjoyed our time, but it is NOT in the downtown area. It is a bit on the pricey side, but from what we saw of Jackson, it was one of the nicer locations. The downtown core is a bit to motel-ish for us. The walk from the hotel is entirely possible, we did it just fine, but it is along a busy highway. We are walk everywhere kind of folks, and this was just a bit to loud for enjoyment. Fitness center had good machinery and was empty. So we hopped on the free START bus right by the hotel on day two, and this made it much more enjoyable. Staff was helpful, courteous and we called ahead on our drive into town to check the pricing and got a $60 off room from our internet booking! Just a pleasant and enjoyable, clean and updated rustic Wyoming feel. We recommend if you don't mind off the downtown path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY