We were surprised at the quality of this hotel, surpassing the amenities available at a Marriott, except it lacks a full restaurant and room service. The staff was friendly when we arrived, and even offered a small AAA discount which is not on the website. Our room #120, on the first floor, was at the end of the hall with an outside door to the front parking lot, making loading up when we left much easier than trotting bags to the lobby. We used the complimentary laundry (1 each washer and dryer) and free soap while there, a nice convenience. We did not use the well-equipped gym. Our room was immaculate, attractively decorated, with a 52" flat screen tv, microwave and fridge. The fridge was not very cold and I could not find the controls. There is no room guide for the hotel or tv channels, but we managed with the on screen guide. The king bed and pillows were awesome.
The nicest thing is the two sinks, making it quick for two to get ready, or while one is in the shower. We did not care about the lack of view towards the rear, as we have been looking at nice landscapes for 2 weeks already. Wifi did not need a pw, and was fast. Breakfast was served very professionally, and worth the price in an attractive setting. We would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelClick, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY