We were met at the airport by the shuttle service provided by Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. This was very convenient for us. As you walk into the lobby of Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole, you are met by a quiet elegance. Check-in was fast and easy. There is no bell-hop. You have to carry your own bags to your room. There are two valet carts available for those with a lot of luggage. The rooms are large and very clean. They are tastefully decorated and the beds are heavenly! The rooms are very quiet.
While you are in Jackson Hole, you are not downtown. There are wonderful restaurants downtown slightly less than a mile away. Parking is free. There is one excellent restaurant directly across the street. There is also a bar/restaurant there.
Breakfast is not included but we were told it was delicious. The service is very slow. The food looked delicious but was mediocre.
Overall, I would highly recommend Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. It is immaculately clean, the beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are very quiet, and the airport shuttle is very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY