My husband and I were looking for a place to stay while exploring Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole area; and after 3 days of camping in snow, rain and hail at Yellowstone, any hotel would have looked good; but this one turned out to the our best hotel stay ever! (And we've stayed in some very fine hotels....) From the moment you walk into the lovely lobby, you feel at home and want to snuggle in and stay.
Rooms are huge, beautifully decorated, nice closet area, small table for playing cards or snacking, big shower, bathrooms were gorgeous including artwork! I would copy this room at home. Amenities were luxurious, especially the soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotion. Nice K-cups coffee. Best amenity was a surprise - a laundry area (1 washer, 1 dryer) at no charge, including free soap and softener. Other guests loved it too, so expect to come back once or twice until it's available.
Most luxurious bed I have ever slept in; we slept like contented babies! Soft and cozy, yet firm. We would love to have stayed several more nights here just to catch up on good sleep!
Staff is excellent. We felt very very welcomed. My eyeglasses had broken due to very cold weather while camping, and we had a spare pair FedEx'd to the hotel; no problem. Kind, helpful, caring...I mean they REALLY cared that we had a good stay!
We will definitely be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY