I stayed at the Wyoming Inn from May 22-27, 2013. I was on a trip to visit Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons & to drive the 262-mile Yellowstone/Grand Teton loop that goes from Jackson into Idaho & Montana. I also took a full-day tour of Yellowstone while in town.
The Wyoming Inn was comfort at its finest for my tastes. The lobby was inviting and the staff was friendly. I stayed on the 3rd floor in an "Inn King with Fireplace" room. The cleanliness, comfort and colors of the room relaxed me and welcomed me home in the evenings. I was so excited each night to get in that bed (it's better than mine at home!). There was a sofa, chair & ottoman as well as a desk. There was a mini bar area, microwave and refrigerator. There was a closet to hang clothes, plenty of sitting room (I really loved the window seat) and a lot of counter space in the bathroom. Everything about this room screamed "classy".
The Wyoming Inn is located a mile or less from the town square. Not walking distance (for me!) but a quick drive to get downtown. They are currently doing construction on the roads so when that is finished, it's going to be much better. I had originally looked at staying on the square but after getting there I was glad I hadn't. Downtown was exceptionally crowded to me (as in "hard to find parking") and that area of Jackson was not the purpose of my trip. The Wyoming Inn was in a location off a main road that allowed me to turn left and immediately head out on my road trip, which was perfect. There's also local shopping just around the hotel within walking distance - grocery store, Albertson's, McDonald's & Pizza Hut as well as some local restaurants and many other strip mall stores. For as much as I was out driving around, this was the perfect spot for me to get in and out of.
I will definitely stay at the Wyoming Inn again the next time I'm in Jackson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY