I stayed at the Wyoming Inn for three days while skiing in the area. They are undergoing a renovation and I think my wife and I might have been the first guests in my room after renovation. There was nice wood paneling in the entryway of the room and not a scratch on it so we must have been the first ones there. The bathrooms are particularly nice with glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops and new ceramic tile floors.
There was a gas fireplace in the room which added to the atmosphere. The beds in the room were very, very comfortable. The chairs in the room were arranged rather oddly but it only took me a couple of minutes to re-arrange. The staff told me that all the chairs and couches in the rooms was being replaced so the rooms didn't have their full complement of furniture yet. Sure enough when returning from skiing one day the hallway outside my room was stuffed with a shipment of new furniture. It had all been put away in about an hour.
The public areas of the hotel are nicely decorated with artwork from local artists. I felt right at home since I collect works from some of the same artists at home. The lobby and dining room are nicely decorated with a "western lodge" feel. I had breakfast in the dining room on my checkout day and the breakfast was very good. The exercise machines were all brand-new and housed in a very nice workout room.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was not busy, so we felt like we had the place nearly to ourselves. My guess is that once the renovations are finished this will be the top hotel in Jackson, WY. I felt the prices were very reasonable given the area, the season and the hotel facilities. I can safely recommend that you stay at this hotel, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY