What a pleasure to stay at a TripAdvisor top-rated hotel and have it actually turn out to be nice. I've been burned multiple times by top-ratings -- too often the property is mediocre. The Wyoming Inn definitely earned its high rating. Interior design is very nice -- lots of attractive tile, woodwork, and (somewhat kitschy) mountain west decor, and all in excellent condition. The beds are very comfortable with quality pillows. Nice tile in the baths. The rooms have two sinks -- one in the bath and one outside -- which is really convenient when the family is getting going in the morning. Having a good quality, made-to-order hot breakfast in the morning included in the price is nice bonus -- way better than the typical continental breakfast provided by most motels. We also appreciated the snacks: fresh baked cookies all day long; soup, salad and bread in the afternoon and evening. No pool or hot-tub, but we rarely use those so not a problem for us. The views are lousy; north side faces the highway, south side faces warehouses and other businesses. Don't expect to be strolling the grounds here. All-in-all, for what we need (a nice comfy room with good service) it was a good choice. We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY