“The best kind of quickie”

Pearl Street Bagels
Ranked #25 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
“The best kind of quickie”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I popped into this place for a quick breakfast on my way to check out the sites. I had a pumpkin bagel with the walnut cream cheese and a double espresso. Bonus points are given for the fact that they had non-dairy options, that is my jam. The bagel was delicious but I do wish I had asked for a toasted one. The morning was cold and I could have used some warmth.
Get a bagel and some coffee from this place. You'll be happy you did and you'll enjoy all the varieties they have!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kandi A
Heather G, Owner at Pearl Street Bagels, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thanks for coming in to see us while you were in town! We're glad you enjoyed your bagel and coffee and were happy with the options we offer. We actually don't toast our bagels (although they are baked fresh onsite and if you time it right, are often served hot out of the oven), but do offer a variety of hot egg sandwiches. Maybe next time, one of those can warm you up on a cold Jackson morning :)

Houston
“Ehh....”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visited Pearl Street Bagels to grab some food before going to see the sunrise at Snake River Overlook (which you should do). I have to say, I was underwhelmed. It had a nifty look from the outside, but the bagels themselves were not all that great. Maybe if we had eaten them right away, they would have been better, but we ate them 20 minutes after I picked them up, and they had hardened like rocks. I was pretty disappointe for $3 a bagel. I was also not a huge fan of their huckleberry or plain cream cheese. I felt like there were probably better breakfast options in town :\

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chris J
We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our product. Making our customers happy is very important to us. I wish you had brought your discontent to our attention while you were still in town so that we could have tried to make it right. If you are ever in Jackson again, we hope you will give us another chance.
Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Egg's and Bagel's For Breakfast!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

On my way to work today. Walked into Pearl Street Bagels and to my suprise, hot egg and cheese bagel sandwiches. What a great idea. They offer bacon, sausage, or cheese with a fresh egg. It was warm and delicious. As a local I frequent PSB and am totally siked on this new addition. Fast and friendly service with the best coffee in town. If you're on vacation, think outside the box and come to PSB!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Thanks so much! We are so glad you like the new hot egg sandwiches. They have been an often requested item for a while now, and we are really excited that we have finally been able to add them to our menu. For those of you who haven't been in to try one yet, the choices are: egg & cheese, egg sausage & cheese, and egg bacon & cheese on either a plain or an everything bagel. They are made fresh throughout the morning and are ready for you to grab and go - to get you in and out the door and on to your fun Jackson Hole adventures even more quickly!
Redmond, Oregon
“Very nice place for lunch”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had lunch here a couple of times during our stay in Jackson. The staff is very friendly and accomodating and the food is excellent. We enjoyed both bagel sandwiches and salads. I recommend Pearl Street Bagels as and excellent place for lunch.

• Visited November 2013
Thanks so much for stopping in to see us multiple times while you were in Jackson. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the experience and would recommend us to others visiting the area.
Jackson, Wyoming, United States
“Best bagels in the West”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Boiled and baked...both locations, in Jackson and in Wilson...best in the West! Coffee is great, and the service is always friendly.

Visited October 2013
Thanks so much! We especially appreciate hearing from our local customers on how we are doing.