A little pricey, but still, the grounds were impeccably maintained and the views from the property were excellent. Entrance to Grand Teton Park is just a few miles down the road. The restaurant was also a little pricey and the service was friendly but spotty, yet the food was very good with some unique menu selections for dinner. Breakfast was ordinary at best - the standard hotel fare of leathery scrambled eggs, greasy meats, etc. Stick to the cereals and yogurt and you'll do fine. Don't be misled by the "gourmet" quality breakfast that is touted in some travel guides. Breakfast is better at a Holiday Inn Express or a Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY