This was our 1st trip to JH and we're so happy we chose the Rustic Inn. The property itself is only .5mile from town and is pristine and charming. Each room looks like it's own little individual cabin. The rooms are large and spacious, as are the bathrooms. Everything is updated and very clean. The beds and couches are very comfortable. The landscaping is lovely, with teepees and fire pits scattered throughout. They provide a great breakfast buffet -- a very generous of hot and cold items considering it comes w/ the room-- and Starbucks coffee is complimentary & provided all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on 14 acres just 4 blocks from historic Town Square. We offer stand-alone cabins, guestrooms, and high-end suites; as well as many amenities including: Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, seasonal fire pits, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY