We stayed at the Rustic Inn at the end of May and the weather changed from cold and dull to sunny and warm. We upgraded to a creek side room which was well worth it as there were lots of birds to watch and we had our meals on the balcony as the dining area wasn't very appealing. Breakfast was excellent with lots of fresh fruit. It was very near the Grand Titon Park so the location was good. Jackson was only a short walk from the Inn The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY