My daughter and I stayed one night at the Rustic Inn in late May 2013. We chose the hotel for it's location- walking distance to town. At check-in, we were told of the complimentary shuttle service, which we were happy to use since it was rainy and cold. The rooms were very nice- private, luxurious linens and tastefully decorated. The grounds were lovely and well maintained. At $135/night, I thought the value was good. The front desk staffer was friendly, but not very well informed about the local restaurants. To be fair, I think she had just gotten to town herself. However, the shuttle driver did seem to know his way around and did make a great restaurant recommendation. We were craving a buffalo or elk burger and he suggested the bar at Local, a new restaurant next door to the Million Dollar Saloon. I had read wonderful things about the restaurant, but they didn't have burgers on the dinner menu. Thankfully, he informed us that they did serve those in the bar. The food and service at Local were tremendous.
Breakfast was included with our room. It wasn't super fancy (yes they only have paper cups), but they had lots of fresh fruit (berries, oranges, grapefruit), scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and breads. It was perfectly adequate and plentiful- especially for the price.
My only complaint with the hotel is that the internet connection in the room was terribly slow.
If I found myself in Jackson again, I would definitely stay at the Rustic Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY