The Rustic Inn is off the main street in Jackson, that is good, because it avoids the constant gas fumes. The rooms are moderate in size, some of them newly decorated, and they look quite decent.. Lots of wood logs on the external wall. King size bed, chest of drawers, desk, wall mounted LCD TV. So, for the room and location I would have given 4 stars.
Bathroom, nice tiled shower, but no bathtub. Two showers, but cannot adjust water temperature, quite hot. Two lights on either side of the mirror, no obvious way of turning lights on.
You park in front of room-good.
It charges a lot (we paid about $150) a night, off season, May 20-22.
And now to the "buffet" breakfast. NO fresh fruit, no bananas. Only bulk grapefruit slices in sugary water, some orange slices preprocessed. Massive scrambled eggs with salt and margarine. Bagels, not particularly fresh and soggy. Coffee, not particularly good, orange juice so-so. Asked for fresh grapefruit, or bananas, NONE available, No help in serving the breakfast, only cleaning the tables. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP and not particularly healthy.
No china for drinks, only PAPER CUPS.
Massive catering, but not really wholesome.
All very pretentious, but no effort exerted to accommodate customers.
They gave you password on check-in. Then without warning changed it. Tried it repeatedly.
Had to reboot.
Ask for advice where to go, they say go across visitor center. Rather poor.
Hotel has to focus on visitor service, It should be called a motel, that is what is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY