We got good rates through Priceline, so this place met expectations. It is on the edge of town going north, so is very convenient to the park. The room was nice, and the included breakfast was delicious (maybe best bacon I ever had.) There were quite a bit of renovations going on while we were there. I'm not sure that it earns the "resort" designation, but it was a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on 14 acres just 4 blocks from historic Town Square. We offer stand-alone cabins, guestrooms, and high-end suites; as well as many amenities including: Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, seasonal fire pits, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, seasonal room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY