The Rustic Inn was everything you'd want a hotel in Jackson to be -- comfortable, friendly and, well, rustic. The staff was friendly and happy to answer our many questions. The breakfast was superb -- far and away better than most meals that come with a reservation, as ours did. We will stay there again, without hesitation, if we return to Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on 14 acres just 4 blocks from historic Town Square. We offer stand-alone cabins, guestrooms, and high-end suites; as well as many amenities including: Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, seasonal fire pits, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY