We have been coming to this hotel for the last few years. It is one of our favorite hotels. I decided to write this time because I noticed that the owners took great care in improving the facilities as well as customer service and thought it deserved to be mentioned.
It started off with great customer service during my reservation. After completing my online reservation, the hotel contacted me to apologize because the online system had billed me at a higher rate. They quickly made the correction and reimbursed me the difference. Not many places take the time to audit their reservations and reimburse you if there is an error. This hotel offers airport pickup which is a great savings because taxis can run at about $35 one way. Shuttles to Teton Village for those that like to ski/snowboard are also provided.
I had a King Creekside Cabin (best views) and multiple times saw deer, swans and ducks right behind our cabin. Improvements had been made to our cabin (new carpeting, new showerheads, etc.) and renovations to other existing cabins were ongoing. The full breakfast is wonderful and one of the best in town compared to other hotels.
Improvements were also made to the hotel grounds. Access to the other side of the creek, along with walkways were installed since our last visit. The only downfall to this is that I noticed less deer would congregate in the area. Some deer still venture onto the property but not as much as before.
They also offer transportation around the town for free! Very convenient on cold winter nights. One night we did not feel like going out and the hotel offered to pick up food from any restaurant in town and they brought it to the room for us. What a great service! The front desk staff and drivers seemed to try and go out of their way to please you at every opportunity.
Overall, this place captures what great hospitality is all about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on 14 acres just 4 blocks from historic Town Square. We offer stand-alone cabins, guestrooms, and high-end suites; as well as many amenities including: Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, seasonal fire pits, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, seasonal room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY