“Beautiful setting, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Sage

Wild Sage
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Sage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Gill
Transit: START Bus public transit stops 2 blocks from hotel/restaurant.
new york
“Beautiful setting, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

This restaurant is a lovely place to enjoy fine dining. The scallops are irresistible; so fresh and beautifully presented. The small dining room is a perfect place to have dinner. On this visit there were five of us and it was as wonderful dining with five. Service is excellent. It is a special place to enjoy a memorable meal.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cynthia N

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Awesome Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had scallops and my oldest son had crab cakes, we thought we had died and gone to heaven. Small but fantastic atmosphere. Owner came by to speak to my boys and asked if the liked everything, "Oh Yea". Short walk from Wort Hotel. Great food and great service, what else do you need. If your wondering was it pricey, find me something in Jackson Hole and let me know. But Wild Sage is worth every penny.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Slimdawg1
Mount Airy
“Great Food--Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

While staying at the Rusty Parrot we were advised to give the Wild Sage Grill a try and we were indeed glad we did. The restaurant is quite small with an open kitchen which enables you to watch the chefs work their magic. For starters I ordered the crab cakes while my wife enjoyed the prawns. Our mains consisted on the sea bass and lamb shank. This is indeed an excellent restaurant and if you are looking for a romantic evening of fine dinning this is the place.

• Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
“Wonderfully Prepared Local Fare, Fun Kitchen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The food here is great -- local dishes like elk and trout shine with inventive preparation and intense flavor. The house-made foccaccia may have been the single best thing I ate all weekend: so much truffle-y buttery salty goodness! Ask for a table with a view of the kitchen; the two chefs work in a small open space, almost silently, constantly going full-out, but somehow manage to move seamlessly and effortlessly around each other -- it's quite a show. My only knock would be that the restaurant is in the foyer of the Rusty Parrot, and doesn't feel very separate from the front-desk action of the lodge. In every other respect, the meal was a treat.

Visited February 2014
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“One of the best meals I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Jackson Hole, settled in, unpacked, and set out to find a good dinner. On a whim, we chose The Wild Sage. We chose it because of the proximity to our hotel. I had no expectations, and I was blown away with the meal. I had the Kobe steak, my husband had the Chilean Sea Bass. Both were exceptional. It is a small, intimate restaurant. You can watch the chef prepare the meal in the open kitchen. We were able to get an early last minute reservation (still on east coast time). With only a few tables I would recommend making a reservation. It really is a gem, and it will not disappoint.!

• Visited February 2014