“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of e.leaven Food Company

e.leaven Food Company
Ranked #55 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: E.Leaven Food Company is one of the few places that serves breakfast and lunch all day. Come in and enjoy homemade breads, pastries, eggs, omeletes, cold and hot sandwiches, homemade soups, fresh salads,kids menu, berr, wine and full espresso bar. There is something for everyone!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We were served quickly and food was eye appealing, generous portions and fresh ingredients . Great for families as well as groups. I look forward to returning.

• Visited July 2014

Tracy, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Biscuits and Gravy EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

The standard menu has many appetizing choices, but disregard if biscuits and gravy are on the specials!!! The best take on a breakfast classic, I made my husband take me back for breakfast the next morning so I could have it again!

• Visited September 2013
Tracy, California
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I visited this restaurant based on feedback from a friend, who recommended I go for breakfast. I was incredibly impressed. I had the huevos rancheros and it was spectacular. So much so, that I returned the next day and was lucky enough to go on a day that the biscuits and gravy were a special on the menu. Absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best place for Box lunches...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We are locals, go there pretty often, breakfast is awesome, my favorite thing for breakfast is Huevos Rancheros, sometimes I get Spicy Southwest Omelet. But if you want a good deal on a Box Lunch, that is a place to go. They offer a variety of different sandwiches and it includes brownie and chips. Buy the way, brownies are to dye for.

• Visited May 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Nice menu with good variety of items for lunch (or breakfast). The woman taking our order gave me a sample of a Thai soup they were serving when I asked about it. Quick preparation and delivery of food after we stood in line to order, with self-serve drinks. For the area we found items reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2014