“Yummy soup and sandwich”

e.leaven Food Company
Ranked #60 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: E.Leaven Food Company is one of the few places that serves breakfast and lunch all day. Come in and enjoy homemade breads, pastries, eggs, omeletes, cold and hot sandwiches, homemade soups, fresh salads,kids menu, berr, wine and full espresso bar. There is something for everyone!
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped in for a quick, late lunch. Shared a half sandwich and soup with my husband. The Matzo ball soup was delicious and he really liked the turkey cranberry sandwich. Friendly staff and quick service. Cute little cafe for lunch!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We ate breakfast two mornings at e.leavans and really enjoyed both of them. My wife had the breakfast burrito which was big enough to serve a small army and I had the blue berry pancakes, which was delicious. I asked them if they could heat the syrup and they said they could. They told us they do all their baking on the lower level. We will eat there again when we return to Jackson.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Definitely not worth the inflated prices for breakfast. Not only did they get our order wrong, there was no apology and the staff couldn't really care less. When my order came back, although the egg part of it had been corrected, the rest of the food on the plate was cold. This is also the first restaurant I have ever seen the waiting staff eat the left over food from a customers plate whilst clearing a table!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had the egg white omelette, and it was good. It is not as crowded as other places. The cookies and sweets are good, and excellent coffee.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had lunch here on our last day in Jackson for vacation. The menu has interesting variety and they use home baked bread. I had the turkey, brie and apple sandwich and it was tasty. My husband had the french dip. He wished for cheese on it but thought it was pretty good. The prices were very reasonable and they have huge cookies and brownies for dessert. Plenty of seating was available and it is conveniently located to the large public parking area for downtown.