“Great time with our family of 5!”
Review of Reel Deal Anglers

Reel Deal Anglers
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom fly fishing trips in the Western Wyoming region. Fly fish for trout on the best public and private waters in the area, including the Snake, Green, New Fork and Salt Rivers along with several local private creeks that are truly amazing! Don't wait in a crowded fly shop - we take you straight to the river!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Both guides did a great job. They really got us fishing quickly and were able to teach us technique and strategy to catch some fish. Overall a really fun experience!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"worked hard"
"nice fish"

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was an excellent experience for us. Reel Deal took a couple of novices down the Green River for 6 hrs with great results. Quick learning for fly fishing, caught a bunch of fish, a lot of patience for changing and replacing lures as we would hook an occasional bush.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I called Rhett on short notice needing a trip the next day for 3 of us. Rhett put together a half day trip on the Green River for my wife, my daughter and me with two of his guides. Jim and Allen were superb! In spite of our mediocre talent we caught lots of trout and had a wonderful time on a beautiful river. Jim and Allen were very patient and helpful and provided excellent equipment. I would recommend Reel Deal Anglers for anyone wanting a fabulous fishing experience. Gig'em!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Jason did a great job on everything. He helped us with our technique, explaining things we didn't understand and was a great guide. Was good about switching patterns that didn't work and working with our abilities. Not only did I catch a 19" brown but I walked away with an incredible learning experience. Jason was such a great guide. Highly recommend to anybody.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My friend Todd and I met Rhett on the Green River for three days of fishing and camping in March 2013. This is my second time fishing with Rhett and again an incredible experience. We drifted and waded and caught a lot of trout, including a 24” 10Lb lunker for my friend who had only fly fished several times prior. Rhett is a professional in all aspects of the word and a great camp companion as well. He made us better casters, reads the water like a good book and made this week one of the best fishing experiences I have ever had. Highly recommend Rhett and Reel Deal Anglers to anyone who is in the Jackson Wyoming Area and wants to fly fish